When testosterone levels are low enough to negatively impact quality of life, physically or emotionally, hormone replacement therapy in the form of Depo Testosterone is often recommended.
Testosterone is naturally manufactured in the human body.
Males produce higher levels than women, but women also have very small amounts of it in their bloodstream, produced by the ovaries and the adrenal cortex.
In males, it is synthesized by the testes, and like women, very small amounts are produced by the adrenal cortex. Buy Testo-Max online here.
Table of Contents
Depo Testosterone is one among many brands of prescription strength steroids recommended in hormone replacement therapy scenarios.
It is classified as a Schedule III controlled substance because of its potential for moderate abuse and misuse.
Injections of Depo may be recommended for men diagnosed with primary hypogonadism, or malfunctioning or deficiencies of the pituitary or hypothalamus glands (which have a direct influence on how much is produced by the body).
These two glands give other glands of the endocrine system orders to manufacture and secrete hormones.
This drug is meant to be injected into the muscle, known as an intramuscular injection.
The drug typically comes in vials of either 100 mg per milliliter or 200 mg per liter solutions.
The only difference between these solutions is the amount of ingredients. For example, the 100 mg per milliliter solution contains:
The 200 mg per milliliter solution contains:
When it comes to a man diagnosed with hypogonadism, anywhere from 50 to 400 mg may be given bi-monthly or monthly injections.
Because of its pharmacological makeup as a testosterone ester in oil, Testosterone Depo is injected into a large muscle and slowly absorbed.
It is generally injected in intervals between two to four weeks depending on case-by-case situations.
The impact of injectable forms of this drug on your body will depend on the levels found in your bloodstream.
Free testosterone is defined as the amount of the hormone that flows through a man’s bloodstream at any given time.
Generally defined, that which is found in plasma (a component of blood) is approximately 98% testosterone estradiol binding globulin, while the other 2% is classified as “free”.
However, the level of the globulin generally has an impact on how the hormone is distributed in the bloodstream (between the bound and free forms).
The amount or concentration of free testosterone in the blood will have an impact on the half-life of the injection solution of Depo-Testosterone. And in most cases, the half-life is about eight days.
The half life of a drug is defined as length of time it takes the body to metabolize approximately one half of a drug dose (or strength), or the ability of the body to reduce the concentration of that dose by one half.
A doctor, based on blood tests, complaints, age, and other factors, will determine appropriate dosage and intervals of the injections based on individualized case scenarios.
Steroid injections of any kind are not recommended to individuals who experiences hypersensitivity to the hormone.
The doctor may inject a small amount to gauge your body’s reaction to it. Any man diagnosed with past or present cancer of the breast or prostate gland should avoid use.
The same applies to any individual who has been diagnosed with serious forms of renal, cardiac, or hepatic disease processes.
A number of common side effects are associated with injectable forms of the drug, and different brands may be associated with different side effects as well as severity of those side effects.
Some of the most common include redness or irritation at the injection site and swelling in the arm or leg.
Other common side effects include irritation of the gums, unpleasant aftertaste, skin blemishes, coughing, or breast pain.
More serious side effects or adverse reactions can develop, but these are not as common.
If you notice any such side effects, contact your doctor immediately. A few adverse reactions may involve:
Talk to your doctor about Depo Testosterone for sale and any potential of side effects depending on your situation, age, health status, dosage.
Not everyone reacts the same way to steroid injections, nor in regard to side effects, adverse reactions, or even benefits.Depo TestosteroneDepo Testosterone CypionateDepo Testosterone DosageDepo Testosterone for SaleDepo Testosterone ReviewsTestosterone CypionateTestosterone Cypionate CycleTestosterone Cypionate DosageTestosterone Cypionate InjectionTestosterone Cypionate PriceTestosterone Cypionate Propionate Enanthate